The National Business Honor Society is designed to recognize those members of the Westhill Business Academy of Finance and FBLA who truly excel in academic preparation and aspire for a post-secondary pursuit of a business education and an eventual career in the business world.
Westhill High School recognizes that in order to succeed as a true business leader, our members need to be well prepared in terms of their academics, career skills, and leadership development. Those in the Westhill community are encouraged to nominate members or students can self-nominate to be recognized in the National Business Honor Society if you meet the following criteria:
- High School: Overall cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Overall cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 of a 4.0 scale in business, computer, and information technology courses with a minimum of three completed courses.
- Demonstrated leadership potential through service as a chapter officer, committee leader, or other participation in chapter activities.
- Clearly defined career objectives.
Members accepted in the National Business Honor Society will be recognized with the following:
- letter to high school principal;
- letter to district superintendent;
- membership certificate;
- honor society pin.
In order to nominate members for this honor, copy and complete this form for each nominee with supporting documentation and return it to Coach Frank Marcucio in Room 223. Once we determine the qualification, you will be given contract and teacher recommendation forms.
To apply for membership complete the following application