The administration expects that students will attend every class daily. Students, Parents/ Guardians, Teachers, Guidance Counselors, and Administrators share responsibility for student attendance:
- Students must attend class and keep track of any absences. They must make up any work missed during absences.
- Parents/Guardians must provide the school with updated phone numbers and must support the emphasis on regular daily attendance.
- Teachers must record attendance daily.
- Guidance Counselors must inform administrators of absence patterns.
- Administrators must enforce the attendance policy and regulation.
The attendance policy has changed beginning with the 2016-17 school year.