Division I and II College Bound Athletes

Planning to play Division I or II sports in college? You must register and be certified by the NCAA Initial-Eligibility Clearinghouse.

This is required for you to participate in college athletics at Division I and Division II schools.

For information Go to:


NCAA Logo                             



Division III sports:

NCAA eligibilty is a concern for this athlete as well.  However, there is an additional resource for you to follow.   Click on the logo below for a great resource in helping you match your athletic talent with the schools that need a student just like you!